Thursday, September 8, 2011

Tu-tu's and Leg Warmers!

Hello my fellow Blog followers!

I know we still have some time before Halloween approaches, but if we don't start planning now it will sneak up on us before we know it!  Little girls love dressing up as princesses and what better accessory than a tu-tu?  Even she wants to be a lil black kitty-cat, a tu-tu makes it look that much more adorable!

Also, as the weather cools, leg warmers make the perfect accessory!  I can make custom orders to match an outfit or I have Halloween leg warmers already made!  Right now I have a limited supply of styles, but am willing to expand if I receive an order!

So make sure to check us out on Facebook by visiting us www.facebook.com/erynsenchantingcreations or send me an email at erynsenchantingcreations@yahoo.com!




No comments:

Post a Comment